If you’re looking to Sell Fluke 190M-4 4 Channel 200 MHz Medical ScopeMeter
Fluke 190M-4 Medical Scopemeter
The 190M Medical ScopeMeter portable oscilloscope is a high-performance test tool built upon the legacy of Fluke and Fluke Biomedical oscilloscopes in partnership with real customers like you. The 190M is available with choice of two or four channels and offers an unprecedented level of performance, ruggedness, and portability. With the combined power of a high-performance oscilloscope, multimeter and paperless recorder in an easy-to-use test tool, the 190M is the one test tool you can rely on to tackle just about any troubleshooting task in the field.
To minimize downtime and repair costs, you need to get to the root cause of problems as quickly as possible. The 190M offers a number of unique features to help you quickly set up the scope and diagnose difficult problems like intermittent events, signal fluctuations or drift.
Extend your arsenal of troubleshooting capabilities with the new Fluke Biomedical 190M Medical ScopeMeter portable oscilloscope, designed to meet the demands of field service professionals.
- Two or four electrically-isolated inputs
- Fast sampling rate, up to 2.5 GS/s on two channels simultaneously with up to 400 ps resolution
- Deep memory: 10,000 samples per channel waveform capture so you can zoom in on the details (scope mode)
- Dedicated 5000 count digital multimeter in two-channel model
- Quad meter measurements via scope BNC inputs in four channel model
- Connect-and-View™ triggering for intelligent, automatic triggering on fast, slow and even complex signals
- Frequency spectrum using FFT-analysis
- High-resolution, non-interlaced video
- Smart averaging
- ScopeRecord roll mode gives 30,000 points per input channel and capture waveform sample data for up to 48 hours
- TrendPlot, trend measurement readings for up to 22 days
- Advanced automatic measurements, power (Vpwm, VA, W, PF) and time (mAs, V/s, w/s)
- Two USB ports make it easy to transfer data to a PC and store unlimited waveforms, screen captures and instrument setups on USB memory devices
- New high-perfomance Li-ion battery technology delivers the longest battery life on the market
- Easy-access battery door for quick swaps in the field
- Security slot locks down oscilloscope with Kensington lock while unattended
- Environmentally tested to meet IP-51 and withstand 3 g vibration or 30 g shock